(e.g. Outlook, Gmail, Lotus Notes)
Enter the SMS Mobile number with @e2s.pcsms.com.au
e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org OR
You can also send to landline numbers - enter the number
including the area code with @e2s.pcsms.com.au
address, by adding their email address to the To or CC fields.
registered email address.
body of the email.
number you entered.
- Send messages to any network
- Get replies to your application
- Send a unique 'sender' name
- Digits, text & special characters
- SMS is sent via your existing
- email program (e.g Outlook)
- Send/receive from same no.
- Permanent SMS presence
- Expand Reach, reduce cost
- Improve productivity
- Receive email SMS replies back to
- your inbox
- Work with HTML & plain text emails
- Record all messages received
- through your email server