SMS is a very powerful tool which can deliver significant benefits to organisations operating within the healthcare sector. From sending automated appointment reminders and medication reminders to patients, scheduling staff shifts fast and efficiently, to creating customised healthcare marketing programs which might include motivational messages or details of new medication, our MessageMedia Healthcare SMS solutions can help your practice save time and money whilst delivering better patient outcomes. In an industry with such high costs, the healthcare industry is a perfect candidate for the efficiency gains and patient service improvements that can be achieved through the application of our simple sms for healthcare solutions. Please read on for more information.
Appointment Reminder SMS: Cut Costly No-Shows
Patient no-shows for scheduled appointments at hospitals or medical clinics are a regular occurrence which cost both time and money, with the average FTA (failure-to-attend) leaving the medical practice $70 out of pocket, whilst preventing other patients from being seen to in a timely manner. Message Media’s appointment reminder SMS is an effective, non-intrusive way to address this issue by sending patient’s a simple text message containing their appointment date and time, with the option to reply “Y” or “N” if they can or cannot attend. This proactive solution can significantly cut costly no-shows and improve outcomes for both parties.
- SMS is a quick, cost-effective and non-intrusive method to communicate appointment reminder information to patients
- Reduces costly FTA (failure to attend) incidents, saving on average $70 for the practice
- Appointment reminder SMS also allows patients to cancel or reschedule appointments from the comfort of their keypad
- Over 90% of SMS opened and read within 30 seconds
Medication Reminder SMS for Superior Patient Care
Patients, especially those on long-term care plans can naturally become forgetful or confused when faced with an array of medications they should be regularly taking. Message Media’s Medication Reminder is a simple tool in our suite of SMS healthcare solutions, which makes life easier for both doctor and patient by sending automated reminder text messages to patients when they are due to take their next pill or self-administered test. This solution like others is non-intrusive, automated and can ensure patients follow their medication requirements to achieve better health outcomes.
- Medication reminder SMS is a simple, non-intrusive and automated method for reminding patients of vital medications or self-administered tests they must take
- Messages can be scheduled for repeat delivery at pre-determined times
- Delivery verification and read receipts also gives medical practitioners peace of mind
Staff Rostering SMS for Simple Shift Management
Rostering staff can be a real hassle for businesses at the best of times, but in the healthcare industry where patient’s lives may be on the line, the need to have a fully rostered workforce is even more crucial. Thankfully Message Media’s SMS Staff Rostering solution is an effective tool to communicate directly with medical and nursing staff, to fill absentee shifts and flexibly reschedule working hours when necessary. This simple SMS for healthcare application reduces the reliance on external agency staff, whilst improving attendance rates for rostered staff, saving medical practices time and money and most crucially, ensuring there are enough trained professionals on hand at all times to take care of patients.
- SMS staff rostering is an ideal tool for scheduling staff rosters and filling absentee shifts. You simply SMS staff members shift details and they reply “Y” or “N” if they can attend
- Reduces time and money by allowing you to fill shifts with internal staff
- Ideal for managing last minute changes or emergencies
Whatever your practice needs, call MessageMedia today on 1800 009 767 or visit us at www.messagemedia.com.au to learn how our SMS healthcare solutions can save you time and money while you save lives!