Do you want to grow your business in the New Year? Do you want to boost conversions, engage your audience, solidify your brand, and even work more effectively within your business? Of course!
Now is the time to start using SMS to deliver your business right into your consumers’ and employees’ pockets.
1. Use SMS Integrations to boost conversions
Online, eDM and media marketing are useful for awareness, but SMS is the best way to turn a passive viewer into an active customer.
Research shows that 98% of text messages are opened. And they’re opened, on average, within three minutes of receipt. Compare that to your email campaign results!
SMS can unite your marketing and drive consumers exactly where you want them to go.
Here are a few ways to use SMS to connect:
- Try timed incentives – like vouchers or special offers – to steer customers in-store
- Include shortened URLs to link to QR codes, mobile apps and webstore links
- Personalised reminders can help direct consumers to your eDM campaign
2. Bulk SMS Communications fuel greater customer engagement
Almost everyone has their mobile phone within reach at all times, and SMS is more personal than email. Conversion rates via email campaigns are routinely under 2%, whereas rates for SMS have been shown to be over 8%.
The numbers are clear – no current strategy results in better customer engagement than SMS marketing.
SMS can help businesses:
- Measure customer engagement to focus on brand influencers and advocates
- Customize and target the content and timing of campaigns
- Create a brand that is responsive, personalised and cutting edge
3. Business SMS helps transform the way you work
SMS isn’t just a way of communicating with your audience, it can be used within your business as well. Rather than have emails languishing in inboxes, forgotten meetings, and miscommunications, SMS is a way of quickly and cleanly connecting every part of your business.
These strategies include:
- Pre-planned and timed meeting and task reminders
- Project updates sent directly to stakeholders
- Up-to-the-minute supply chain notifications
- Instant, company-wide crisis management
Connect and grow through SMS
Bulk business SMS is the perfect way to optimise your media and keep your customers and employees in the loop. MessageMedia have a range of business SMS services to help you, so contact us now and reap the rewards.