Secure SMS Gateway Resources
Safe and secure
Your security means everything to us. Authenticate, validate and protect, that’s our approach. We use banking level encryption and VPNs in our secure SMS gateway, keeping your information safe. With multiple layers of security and best practice processes for business continuity and risk management, your privacy, security and sovereignty of data is assured.
We protect your data and confidentiality. No one gets in and nothing gets out. We follow the Privacy Act to the letter and hold commercially sensitive information on trust. That’s something we take very seriously. We never share your data with third parties, except in the delivery of your messages.
Privacy and security are mission critical concerns for any organisation. Penalties arising from a failure to protect can be severe. Worse is the loss of reputation and damage to business confidence. Key to this is keeping your data safe and sound.
Our tier one, Onshore service features a highly secure SMS gateway located in Australia. We’ll never route your sensitive data or messages offshore via a third party aggregator. We encrypt traffic and tunnel via VPN so it can’t be hacked in transit. We manage layers of firewalls to stop external intrusion.
You can’t afford failure. Downtime is not an option. As a leading Australian SMS provider that has invested millions in state-of-the-art infrastructure that we ensure is kept up to date and we completely understand.
- We’ve put together mirrored sites in separate data centres.
- Set up multiple redundant pathways, both to the Internet and in our Tier One links to the nation’s telcos.
- Developed automatic rollover processes in the event of an outage.
- Sought input from PricewaterhouseCoopers, BAE Systems, CapGemini and Amazon Web Services to design best-of-breed systems and processes for our secure SMS gateway.
We follow best practice approaches to continuity and have established clear policies and standards, all based on ISO22301 and NFPA1600.
- We’ve developed and validated processes and systems.
- Addressed planning, implementation and operations.
- Eliminated single points of failure by installing extensive system-wide redundancies and fail-over.
- Set up performance assessments, management reviews and continuous improvement programs.
- We run business impact analyses to understand the effects of business disruption. If we ever find a weak point, we fix it. We follow Deming’s Plan-Do-Check-Act model to keep our continuity plan in perfect shape.
We stop at nothing to make sure your service is never interrupted.
We understand that you’re risk averse, too much is at stake to take chances with your operations. We’ve built our business to eliminate the risk to yours.
- We’ve invested millions in high performance, high speed state-of-the-art technologies and processes.
- We’ve created business continuity programs to ensure things keep running.
- We’ve installed multiple redundant elements into our system so there’s no single point of failure.
- We work to industry standards including the all-important ISO31000.
- We’ve built secure SMS gateways to keep your data safe.
That’s why we’re trusted by federal government departments and major corporate enterprises.
Our business and financial statements are regularly independently audited by an external party. The audits help our management and advisory board better understand our business and any risks that might lie ahead and they enhance the reliability and credibility of our information so you can be confident that the fundamentals of our business are strong.