SMS Solutions for Medical Offices
SMS is a simple, economical way for organizations in the health industry to communicate with patients, staff and other contacts. At MessageMedia, we provide SMS solutions for hospitals, aged care facilities, nutritionists, and many other health providers.
SMS is a simple, efficient way to communicate with staff and customers.
QUICK TO SEND
Your single or mass messages will be delivered seconds after you hit send.
SMS messages can be sent at a fraction of the cost of cell phone calls.
Steve Green, Voice Communication Manager, Children’s Hospital of Westmead
More people use a cell phone than any other medium
- SMS is a fast, simple and cost- effective way to communicate with your patients for appointment reminders
- Reduce costly failure to attend (FTA) occurrences by over 25%
- Links to your existing PAS patient contact information.
- SMS is ideal for administering work rosters. You simply SMS your staff the shift availability details and they can reply via SMS
- Roster alerts for nursing staff or agency staff
- Bulk SMS broadcasts reach large groups instantaneously.
- SMS offers a simple, reliable and non-intrusive method of reminding patients of vital medication prescriptions
- Can be scheduled for repeat/ pre-determined reminders
- Use delivery notifications to ensure the SMS is received.
- SMS can push real time information to one or multiple clinical personnel instantaneously
- Broadcast to hundreds of recipients at the same time
- Different groups can be defined to control SMS sending, targeting message receipt.
REAL TIME INFO
BROADCAST TO MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS
MessageMedia is a global leader in business SMS services, and an award-winning customer focused organisation. The company provides a 99.95% uptime guarantee for the 10,000+ customers that depend on MessageMedia’s service reliability and quality support. MessageMedia customers improve business results by leveraging SMS solutions to
communicate simply and economically.
99.7% of messages are delivered in 30 seconds
Speed of Deployment
Be up and running in minutes, rather than weeks or months
Live, 24 x 5 support with optional 24 x 7 coverage
Delivery to over 200 countries worldwide
Over 15 years’ experience and more than 18,000 customers organisations
in financial services, healthcare, technology, and government
Established in 2000, the company has offices in USA, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
For more information, please visit www.messagemedia.com.au.