Case Studies in SMS IT Solutions
Automate workflow processes and reduce inbound customer calls
SMS solutions for the IT industry are a simple, economical way for providers to interact with customers, staff and other contacts.
“We like the MessageMedia solution as there’s almost no additional effort required from our IT team, we’ve found that it has increased customer satisfaction and it also reduces the avoidable ‘service status inquiry’ inbound call to our contact center.
Jason, Business Manager, SMS InfoComm Corporate
At MessageMedia, we provide SMS solutions for a number of IT providers globally who use it for product integration, staff & customer communication, marketing and customer service.
- Send account updates and alerts to reduce inbound and outbound calls by up to 50%.
- Automate customer contact programs such as welcome messages to enhance customer service
- Provide scheduling information for staff going onsite for installations/service
Product integration & marketing
- Integrate the MessageMedia SMS API to add value to your product offering
- SMS is ideal for marketing. It can reach large groups instantly and 97% of all SMS are read, so your message will get through.
- SMS details of promotions, exclusive offers, VIP events and special offers
- Alert customers to new software releases and invitations to beta test drive or upgrade
- Communicate with your mobile sales and support staff.
- A single message can be sent to multiple handsets, and recipients can reply via SMS.
- SMS is ideal for staff rosters, it’s two-way communication, making it easy for staff to respond quickly
SMS is by far the most cost-effective method of contacting customers and staff for ad-hoc or periodic communications. SMS is cheaper than phoning or mailing and more effective than email.
Speak to a MessageMedia IT industry expert today about how an SMS solution can impact your workflow processes, reduce inbound calls and improve business performance.