Case studies in SMS telecommunications
Automate workflow processes and reduce inbound customer calls
SMS for telecommunications is a simple, economical way for providers to interact with customers, staff and other contacts.
“We operate in one of the highest payment default industries in Australia, Telecommunications. MessageMedia is our front line tool to keep our aged receivables under control. The flexible, easy-to-use platform enables my staff to send relevant reminders and overdue information direct to our customers. Without doubt, when we send messages to our customers, we get a response.”
Barry Ford, Managing Director, Powercom Pacific
At MessageMedia, we provide SMS solutions for a number of telecommunication providers globally who use it for marketing, staff communication, payment reminders and customer service.
- Send account updates and alerts to reduce inbound and outbound calls by up to 50%.
- Automate customer contact programs such as welcome messages to enhance customer service
- Provide scheduling information for staff going onsite for installations/service
- Send late payment or invoice reminders to drastically improve cash flow
- SMS appointment notifications to customers and staff and reduce no-shows by up to 80%.
- Send alerts to prepaid customers to remind them to top up account balances.
- Send server alerts, staff updates and meeting times
- A single message can be sent to multiple handsets, and recipients can reply via SMS
- SMS is ideal for staff rosters, it’s two-way communication, making it easy for staff to respond quickly
SMS is by far the most cost-effective method of contacting customers and staff for ad-hoc or periodic communications. SMS is cheaper than phoning or mailing and more effective than email.
Speak to a MessageMedia SMS industry expert today about how an SMS solution can automate your business processes, reduce staff overheads and improve efficiency.