Case Studies in Utilities Solutions
Automate workflow processes and reduce inbound customer calls
SMS utilities solutions make communication with customers, staff and other contacts simple and economical.
“We operate hydropower stations and send automated SMS alerts to our staff. It’s important these messages are delivered and with MessageMedia, we know they get through. The service saves us time and money, helping us to operate more efficiently – previously we could only send a single message and needed someone to complete an on-site or online assessment to understand the problem. Now we can send very specific messages to mobile handsets so we know exactly what the problem is right away.”
David Inch, Managing Director, NZ Energy
At MessageMedia, we provide SMS solutions for a number of utilities globally including water, telecommunications, electricity and gas providers.
- Send account updates and alerts to reduce inbound and outbound calls by up to 50%.
- Automate customer contact programs such as welcome messages to enhance customer service
- Provide scheduling information for staff going onsite for installations/service
- Send late payment or invoice reminders to drastically improve cash flow
- SMS appointment notifications to customers and staff and reduce no-shows by up to 80%.
- Administer rosters and communicate with personnel when they’re away from the office.
- A single message can be sent to multiple handsets, and recipients can reply via SMS
- Send server alerts, staff updates and meeting times
SMS is by far the most cost-effective method of contacting customers and staff for ad-hoc or periodic communications. SMS is cheaper than phoning or mailing and more effective than email.
Speak to a MessageMedia SMS industry expert today about how an SMS solution can automate your business processes, reduce staff overheads and improve business efficiency. Or try the service now with our obligation free trial.